TrainView is a program that allows you to view to the Sydney CityRail train timetable on your mobile phone. It features a scrolling blue indicator display, like those found on CityRail platforms, as well as a full timetable viewer.
All timetable data is stored in a highly compressed format on your phone, so you don't need to be connected to the Internet to check your train times.
TrainView is no longer supported.
- Blue scrolling indicator display, showing next 3 trains
- Full timetable viewer - scroll up/down through stations, and left/right through trains
- Timetable data for all CityRail lines, weekends and weekdays
- Configurable presets for fast switching between different train lines
- Application file size is only 100KB, including all timetable data
- Runs on most phones that support Java (MIDP2)
TrainView requires a phone that meets the following minimum specifications:
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Screen resolution 176x200 or higher
- Jar size 100KB
TrainView was originally designed for phones with a built-in keypad, so you may experience problems running it with newer touch devices. If your phone doesn't have a physical keypad, you will need to activate the virtual keypad to navigate the menus.