TrainDB is a Windows screensaver that resembles the CityRail indicator displays. All timetable data is downloaded from the CityRail website. It also contains command-line tools for performing queries on the timetable database.
TrainDB is no longer available.
- Currently reqires direct HTTP access to download timetables.
- Doesn't handle two trains leaving at the same time on the same line
- Screensaver is not automatically activated on Win98/Me
- Trains that only run on certains days of the week are not yet handled
- Trains that divide are not handled
- All trains are limited stops and 8 cars
- No airplane icon for airport line