No Frills Timer keeps track of the amount of time you spend connected to the Internet. It is designed to be small, fast, and reasonably easy to use. NFT is free software, released under the terms of the GPL license. The full source code is included with this distribution.
When NFT detects a net connection, it will record the time connected, and display this in a small floating window. This display can be toggled between the connect time for this session, or the total overall time including all your previous sessions. By default, NFT will start automatically when Windows does, but this can be disabled if necessary.
- Stores total time connected and total number of calls.
- Total time can be reset automatically (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous connections.
- Records all timing information to a log file.
- Warns when your total time exceeds a specified amount.
Most importantly, NFT is small. The executable is about 40k, and that is the only file you need.
This is the main NFT window:
This is the floating timer window:
The current version of No Frills Timer is 2.1.